Thursday 28 December 2017

Hysteric


Theme music of Naomichi Marufuji (unknown artist)

NM: I decided on mine. In the past we chose from one recommended by the staff, but in Noah each wrestler is using a song that they want to use. I like songs that raise the tension when I enter for the match. My debut song is the first song of a dance music CD I picked up at the beginning, "Hysteric".
Q: It is not a genre you listen to normally?
NM: No, but I remixed it and used it for copyright reasons.
(From an interview with Q&A Sports, December 2014)

Two versions exist: "Hysteric" and "Hysteric - Trance Version"

Hysteric (Version 1)

Hysteric - Trance version

Please inform me of any broken links

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

"Talking like Kenoh"

A phrase coined by Yoshinari Ogawa in an interview with STINGER in "Weekly Pro" in 2022, when he and Chris Ridgeway teased HAYATA ...